Tue, 15 October 2013
CW 343 Home Improvements & Resale Value with Tom Kraeutler Co-Host of ‘The Money Pit’ America’s #1 Home Improvement Radio Program
Tom Kraeutler is the President of Money Pit Media and Co-host of "The Money Pit," the nation's largest nationally syndicated home improvement radio program. He is a home improvement expert.
In a rapidly improving housing market, Kraeutler discusses some home improvements we can make, which will pay for themselves in resale value. This would include upgrading home efficiency and performance.
Kraeutler also shares some energy and water-saving products that perform:
1) Indoor Environment Control – Customize your interior environment with innovative new filters that are built in to plumbing and HVAC systems.
2) New Solutions for the Home & Garden – New hose nozzle technology gives you the pressure of a power washer and the mist of a sprinkler with a twist of a knob.
3) Innovative “Dumpster” - Comes to your house in a tiny box and expands to 1000 times its original size. Once you are ready to use it, you pop it open and fill it up. When it is full, you call for pickup.
4) Color Changing Switches & Outlets – Switches and outlets can change color simply by swapping in a plastic plate without screws or touching wires. Now you can have a pink nursery and then an orange kid’s room and then a white office all without ever replacing the switches.
5) High Tech Painting – Solid walls are a thing of the past and so are streaks and dribbles. The newest painting technology makes drip free designs a snap.
Visit The Money Pit at www.moneypit.com.