Robert Greene, best-selling author of such books as The 48 Laws of Power, The 33 Strategies of War, The Art of Seduction, The 50th Law (with rapper 50 Cent), and Mastery, joins Jason to talk about his wheelhouse topics – power and strategy.
· Jason’s take on the current state of European real estate investing – are there any likely prospects?
· What does it mean to become a master in your field? Why do so few people achieve this level of expertise?
· Discovering your calling is easy to say but here’s how you actually do it
· How to avoid hitting the proverbial career wall in your 30’s
· The telltale clues that you might be an entrepreneur
· Charles Darwin’s story – how this unassuming young man became one of history’s most renowned scientists
· Lose your self-absorption and increase your manipulative powers
· There are more types of seduction than you might realize. Here are 9 of them. How to discover your natural seductive area
· How to apply Napoleon’s classic flanking maneuver to your business
Robert Greene on Wikipedia